A Lazy Girl’s Guide to More Volume, Have you got fine hair and want more volume? Is the hair so limp that after you curl it having a curling iron, the curls don’t remain in place for over a couple of hrs? I’ve a simple and practically free solution for you personally. All that you should do is understand how to braid and also have in regards to a half dozen rubber bands. Here’s ways to get more volume.
A Lazy Girl’s Guide to More Volume
- Lightly comb out wet hair, parting hair lower the center of your mind.
- Section off one for reds of the hair into three equal sections (you should use more sections for those who have more hair than I actually do).
- Braid each section as tightly as possible, beginning as up high as you possibly can and braid as far lower as you possibly can. Fasten each strand of braids having a rubberband.
- Leave braids in until hair is dry, a minimum of a couple of hrs. I love to have a shower during the night, braid my hair soon after the shower, and then leave the braids in over evening.
- Remove rubber bands, unbraid hair, and employ your fingers to comb your hair. Use a brush, but be cautious because that may lead you to get really fluffy hair.
And you are done! I have discovered that my hair keeps its nice waviness and volume not less than 2 days once i go ahead and take braids out. The amount has a tendency to stay for any couple of days, and that is without any hair items also it stays in despite getting hair wet again. This really is undoubtedly the simplest way I have found to provide my limp hair some volume. I think you’ll had just as much success when i did!
I have incorporated an image of methods my braids look when they are in. But actually, I never venture out in public places with my hair like this.